• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LiquidGoat - With a name like this, you know the sites gotta be good! *Review*

Dood, gotta lose that goat! Wanna slap ppl in the face? Why not something like this: :biggrin2: http://users.pandora.be/sc_store/goat.gif :biggrin2:

Remy Canad said:
I think you hate corporate type designs, not professional. :) I also do not like the normal corporate design, but I also do not like very image heavy designs... I guess I just want plain text! :S
Boy am I glad there aren't too many ppl who think that way or we'd all still be surfing on cotton wires attached to tin cans.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That doesnt seem too profesional though ;)

BTW, Change your avatar....it freaks me out!

S.Clause said:
Boy am I glad there aren't too many ppl who think that way or we'd all still be surfing on cotton wires attached to tin cans.

I am guessing that was a responce to the text only preference. We would still have fast connections because I can't wait 20min to download an ISO. :p

Remy Canad said:
I am guessing that was a responce to the text only preference. We would still have fast connections because I can't wait 20min to download an ISO. :p

What the ... ? :shocked2: Have you got an optical pipeline running through your house?

Back