• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LiquidGoat - With a name like this, you know the sites gotta be good! *Review*

I think you hate corporate type designs, not professional. :) I also do not like the normal corporate design, but I also do not like very image heavy designs... I guess I just want plain text! :S

Yeah, that sounds about right. I liked the old design.

Edit: The "contact" link is broken. You forgot to put the ".html" on the end. Also, it looks more professional if you use PHP. :cool2:

Last edited:
I like the layout overall, there's a nice continueing colour scheme.

Only exception is, I have a bottom scroll bar. Knock a few pixels off somewhere, and it should be gone.

<edit>Kyogre beat me to it ;)</edit>

Good job thus far :)

Last edited:
Also, the whole site uses one layout, but each page has it's own images! Like, support.html has support_01, support_02.jpg, etc. and that's just a) plain annoying, b) a waste of bandwidth, and c) completely pointless!

Riverworld: What're you doing awake at 1:45AM? :shame: Lol.

Riverworld said:
I like the layout overall, there's a nice continueing colour scheme.

Only exception is, I have a bottom scroll bar. Knock a few pixels off somewhere, and it should be gone.

Good job thus far :)
Thanks. Although, the website was designed for screen resolutions of 1024x786 and better.

Kyogre said:
The "contact" link is broken. You forgot to put the ".html" on the end. Also, it looks more professional if you use PHP

OMG! Thanks for pointing that little bugger out! Its fixed now ;) Also, PHP sounds like a good Idea I just dont know where to start. Im still learning how to program PHP so I cant really make anything yet.

Also, by popular demand ;) I will soon be adding the goat as soon as I can re-do the design so that the goat fits in.

there is no liquid there is no goat, this looks just like every other templated web host layout out there. WHERE's THE GOAT

OK! You have all opened my eyes. I have been working on a new template with accual TEXT! Shocking, I know! It will also have that beloved goat. :tongue2:

whoa. some major blurred vision going on there, the woman on the far right is way out of focus.. whoa, really dizzying.

Only thing now is just the link colour, it blends to much. I have a couple of colour blind friends I run designs past and one couldn't make out the links at all. There's a high percentage of colour blind folks out there so allways worth remembering as they could be customers too, but only if they can read it :D

its a nice looking site, but as everyone else has said. It looks like every other corporate hosting company out there. With such a bizzare name, you really need to have a creative website in order to gain any attention. Optimizing the site for search engines might help as well.

Its a clean design, but it doesnt seem suiting at all for your company name.

Spiral said:
its a nice looking site, but as everyone else has said. It looks like every other corporate hosting company out there. With such a bizzare name, you really need to have a creative website in order to gain any attention. Optimizing the site for search engines might help as well.

Its a clean design, but it doesnt seem suiting at all for your company name.

^^^ Exactly what he said. With a name like LiquidGoat, you should have a design that really sticks out and slaps the user in the face (in a good way of course). Save yourself some bandwidth and some loading times with your 56k viewers and make those images text. And just to be picky, those buttons look fuzzy and arent consistent.

Your title made me lol. I wouldnt use it for a hosting company, but it's great

Lol, well its not called LiquidJackass hosting now is it :p

You can see a preview of my new design at www.liquidgoat.com/new

Also, my other ideas for hosting names before I choose liquidgoat were:

NastyButler Hosting
RedRooster Hosting
Stray Dog Hosting

looks better, but I'm not sure if i like the cartoon goat, really goofy. perhaps a silhouette of the goat or some pattern shaped like a goat would make a nice logo..

Hey liquid if you want a site design I can do one for you. Take a look at the site I have www.cincygraphics.com its not all great but I think I can make a good one for yours. If you want and I make a design for you free but you will have to put a link on your site and try to get some clients to have their site designed by me. If it sounds good for you pm me with all the stuff you want in your site and the images you want me to use.

No thanks. Im not going to be changing the site desgin AGAIN for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

Back