• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LiquidGoat - With a name like this, you know the sites gotta be good! *Review*

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
LiquidGoat - With a name like this, you know the sites gotta be good! - NEW DESIGN

NEW SITE DESIGN IS DONE!!

NOTE: Im not trying to advertise my hosting website, I have been re-making the design and I want opinions from people.

Ok, now that we have that out of the way. The website is www.liquidgoat.com all the images were made in photoshop 7.0. You dont have to review the content, just the design.

Thanks,

Liquidgoat liquidgoat@gmail.com

Last edited:
Here's my personal opinion. :)

1.) I don't like the background color.
2.) Logo is just too big for my tasts.
3.) I should not need to scroll down in any resolution 1024x768 or higher.
4.) Keep the goat, just make it smaller. ;)
5.) Saller default font would not hurt.

Well I think thats it for now. :)

There! I completely re-did the logo. Now its smaller and 10 times more sweet than the last one. :cool2:

.....wow

That drawing was so good it makes my site look like a flaming pile of in your face doggy doo doo lol

Not to sound harsh or anything, but I doubt any clients will go with you.
Your whole website looks like a 2 hour job including typing text.
It has a childish and 1990's look to it.
You may want to get better photoshop skills or fork some money for a pressionnal design

Well, accually, I have many clients and I have been working on a much better template. The current website is just a temp one. Seriously, the one Im working on is much better. You'll see.

Looks very nice. :)

But is there any reason everything is images? You could cut the load time dramatically if you would use HTML and such.

Well, over 60% of all internet users have some kind of highspeed internet and it only takes about 28-30 seconds to load each page on 56K dialup and virtually nothing with T3.

Were did you get that stat from?

If a page takes more than 15 seconds to load I am already mad. (I am on dial-up when I am at my house. Two T1s at work..)

Also google other search engines will have a harder time crawling your site...

not a harder time, but they wont index it at all.

Alot better this time liquid, however change a few things:
- image -> text
- antialias some stuff. like the packages on your packages page. Their grainey and stuff. Did you use compression while saving?
- the 3 people dont quite go with the name.. What happened to the goat?

Also, im not really a fan of your tagline.
"We intend to live forever, so far so good."
Kind of like saying "I dunno if we'll be online tomorow"

Last edited:
I personally liked the goat design better. It was relative to your name, and it made sense... I hate professional designs. >_>

Also, it may be a bit off-topic, but not many people are going to join you with only paid plans. There are a lot cheaper hosts with more than 125MB space and 8GB bandwidth/month for less than or $9.50... What're you trying to do, gain a profit? Jah, right.

Last edited:
Back