• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LiquidFire Hosting

Loon

I came accross this when i was browsing some websites yesterday, i did a search here and nobody seems to have mentioned them yet.It's domain only hosting i think.

100mb Space
1gb Bandwidth
Web-Based Email
1 Mysql
Website Statistics
CGI-Bin Access
Perl CGI Support
Full DNS Management
128-bit SSL
Log Manager
Catchall Email Adresses
PHP Support
2 FTP Accounts
Auto-Responders
2 Subdomains
Online File Manager
Password Protection

http://lfhost.com

I'm sure it will help some people out, just don't abuse it please :)

Sounds like a good offer :) . I could have used it when i was looking for hosting, but since i dont need it, i will leave the offer for others :) . I hope other members will also follow my example.

I've recieved my email, but they didn't give me my address - I tried the username I signup"ed" for but it wouldn't work. Nice features though, but I prefer distanthost.

Hey all... i thought i would pop in,

i was testing my listing in google.com and found my site was listed here and thought i would see if it was good or bad... thanks for all the good publicity... we aim to stay.....

pcpowerplay... email me at webmaster@lfhost.com the problems you had so i know what Im doing wrong... i want to make things as user friendly and easy as possible....

you can log in to your account as so https://username.lfhost.com:2083 this is a secure address, some people only put http:// and leave out the s.

if your username was over 8 chars you would have had an amended username and your url would have been the original username you gave...

let me know and i can sort it out.....

we dont jusy offer domain hosting... we have so much more... we are a network... or webdesign, web hosting and cheap domain registration....

as for the account for pcpowerplay, i remeber signing you up as internet... but when sending you an email, i had a failure email message... in these cases i treat it as a spam email and terminate the account...

I did not know why it failed.. but thats the procedure we follow.... sorry for any inconvience caused...

can you let me know where anyone found out about lfhost.com please so i know what marketing is working please...

thanks...

I signed up, got my account information immediately, and the server speed is fast enough for me, I think it is a great deal, plus it has CPanel control panel

Yeah, we'd be very interested in knowing our referrers :)

I think we're one of the few free webhosts to offer CPanel, and we certainly try to make people happy.

Actually lfhost, I recieved the email but my account didn;t work. And i found liquidfire hosting by peter dodge's site, liquidfirestudios.

yes we are, at present all accounts are setup manually, we are working on an automated system... you should have an email now....

pcpowerplay you to :)

Back