• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

liquid design

pdrucker

i've heard a lot about the positives of "liquid" web design, but I cant sem to find a hosting or design company that uses one. Do you know of any?

I attempted to use liquid design. But it gets really complicated, and I hate math. Takes forever as well if you want it to render correctly.

I read a lot of articles about the positives of this, but it's tough to get it to work well. And people with 'huge' monitors would have very long lines of text which looks bad.

liquid designs are easier to do IMO cause it just uses tables to achieve it. CSS is also possible but with a messy hack. And yes, people with huge monitors may have very long lines of text. If you have a portal/forum sites, liquid designs might be cool but I still prefer fixed design as you are pretty sure your site will look the same with everybody else.

Back