• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limited Offer: Two Dedicated Servers Avaliable!

DanielP

Hello All,

Due to the fact that I've had an extra amount of parts left over from a consulting client going under I decided to offer a few dedicated servers. Currently I'm only offering these two servers.

RedHat 7.3 Base Operating System
Free IP's Based on Arin Guidelines
Dual Intel Pentium III 1.13ghz processors
1gig of Corsiar or Crucial Ram
Two 80gb 8mb Cache WD IDE Disks
100gb Nac.net Quality Bandwidth billed on average usage.
Optional Free Cpanel License Included

$325 setup $300 a month, no contract.

The servers are located inside of the NAC.net Parsippany NJ datacenter. For more information on the network please see:
http://www.effectonline.com/datacenter.php

The servers can have the following upgraded on them.

Extra 512mb ram, $125 one time fee (max total is 2gb)
Upgrade to 18gb SCSI, $350 one time fee
Upgrade to 36gb SCSI, $450 one time fee
Please note that upgrading to SCSI will remove one of the 80gb IDEs.

Additional bandwidth by the gig, $1.75 a gig
Additional bandwidth purchased in 25gb blocks, $1.50 a gig.

We have 24/7 server monitoring setup as well as parts on site to offer a 2 hour hardware replacement guarantee should any part of your server fail. This excludes hard-drives as data-recovery time will take longer than two hours. This is offered with the understanding that the two hour guarantee only applies after the problem has been diagnosed.

Also, offered with these servers are free management. Well, what does free management mean you ask? Since we only sell a limited number of dedicated servers we will not only monitor your server to make sure it stays operational, (this includes apache & ftp access) but we will keep your server up to date using cpanel's update features, access to the redhat network to maintain the latest RPM's & Kernel's on your machine released by redhat but we will also do our best to monitor and keep up to date your server for any other security vulnerabilities out there within reason. This does not mean that your server will be 100% secure, but it will be kept up to date with the appropriate security patches to the best of our ability. We will not, however, make claims that there will be no bugs or security holes.

We can accept payments via check, credit card or paypal. If you have any questions about this offer please feel free to email me at daniel@effectonline.com make a post here, or contact me via one of the following methods.

AIM: EffectLLC

Don't forget, there are only two of these available.

Back