• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lifetime Hosting Plans

Need a hosting plan that doesn't charge per month? Or per year for that matter? How about a one-time fee hosting plan? Here's our offers: {plans have been updated}

DOMAIN HOSTING:

.Small.
  • 25MB Space
  • 1GB Bandwidth Per Month
  • FTP Access
  • PHP
  • 1 MySQL Database
  • 10 POP3 (you@yourdomain.com)
  • 10 Autoresponders
  • 10 E-mail Forwards
  • Frontpage 2002 (on request, takes ~ 7MB of your space)
$75 - ONE TIME PRICE! NO RECURRING FEES! (or $5/month)

.Medium.
  • 50MB Space
  • 2GB Bandwidth Per Month
  • FTP Access
  • CGI/Perl/PHP
  • 5 MySQL Databases
  • 25 POP3 (you@yourdomain.com)
  • 25 Autoresponders
  • 25 E-mail Forwards
  • 5 Subdomains
  • Server Side Includes
  • Free Domain Name Included
$150 - ONE TIME PRICE! NO RECURRING FEES! (or $10/month)

.Large.
  • 150MB Space
  • 5GB Bandwidth Per Month
  • FTP Access
  • CGI/Perl/PHP
  • 10 MySQL Databases
  • 200 POP3 (you@yourdomain.com)
  • 200 Autoresponders
  • 200 E-mail Forwards
  • 10 Subdomains
  • Server Side Includes
  • Free Domain Name Included
  • Apache:ASP (if desired)
$300 - ONE TIME PRICE! NO RECURRING FEES! (or $15/month)

Be aware we do not support/host sites with illegal or inappropriate content. If you are unsure as to whether your site is acceptable, e-mail me here.

These are just 2 of our plans, there will be more once the site is complete. To reserve your account (our website is not finished yet), and for any questions, please e-mail me here. If you have any suggestions as to how to improve these plans, let me know! :)

.Host4Life.

Last edited:
We also run another webhosting company that charges by the month and year. It will backup this one. We also offer webdesign services at our other company. As well as looking forward to expanding our horizons.

.Host4Life.

Originally posted by bigperm
By going under after a year.

I've seen other lifetime webhosts, they get by just fine! What causes you to think that we will go under after a year?

Our site should be up and running within the next week, and we will be offering plans for people that want to pay by the month, and also for people that would like to pay once.

.Host4Life.

We're Open!

We're finally open! Our DNS has JUST propogated so be patient if you're getting 404s.
URL is: Host4Life.net

You may purchase a pay-by-month plan, or you may purchase a lifetime plan. In the TOS it states that we will provide services to our lifetime customers for a minimum of three years. This means three years at least! We will continue providing services as long as we can after that. :) Which should be a pretty long time.

To view plans, go to the Hosting Plans page.
To order, head to the Getting Started page.

And yes, I know the site isn't lookin tip-top right now, I'm gonna work on it this weekend. :)

.Host4Life.

Originally posted by Host4Life
We also run another webhosting company that charges by the month and year. "

I am curious as to what is the name of the 'other' hosting company. I went to your site and you mentioned the same thing as one of the reasons for your proposed longevity in this industry, but couldn't find a name.

I don't understand why you would not be content with the statement, yet you need to know which 'other' hosting, well, to leave it simple, if you'd look at our homepage a little bit harder, you'd be able to find out easily.

I also remember:

As well as looking forward to expanding our horizons.

;) I bet you want to know which 'other' horizons. Well, I don't want to spoil the future.

Since the popularity of our lifetime plans is rather ... sluggish, if no one wants em because of this "not-knowning whether or not the company will be there tomorrow" stuff, then I'll just drop the lifetime plans, that simple. I don't want to do that, but if that's what it comes down to, then maybe customers would like yearly plans better. We'll see.

.Host4Life.

Originally posted by Host4Life
I don't understand why you would not be content with the statement, yet you need to know which 'other' hosting, well, to leave it simple, if you'd look at our homepage a little bit harder, you'd be able to find out easily.

Quite easy to spot, I see now why you are reluctant to say what it is. :rolleyes:

Back