• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lf you are a person ,come ,otherwise don't enter this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
no,just think what japs did in chinese and asian
and some of the japs woman even joined military brothels voluntarily
they supported the war

atom bomb helped to stop the war ,it is a present to them.
don't you know that japs wanted to combat with american ?

Ok, so you saying that if you kick me, I can shoot your children. And that'll be a present?

Yes, but lots of countries do that.
You dont hear that offen in American schools how the murdered nearly all the red Indians? or in English schools how they totally ----ed up Israel, countless African colonies. Or in Denmark how 1 in 12 children died under 2 years of age in the camps they kept Germans.

and so? does what you say justify Japan's denial of what they have done?

the japs raped and killed, never gives a heart-felt aqpology, and even attempts to distort the history.

what a shame
what a shame also to those who back their Japs

neglect them
and they will be back at your doors one day

LOL @ Nugi's pic - I support the campaign :)

Well...the Jap never admit the atrocities they committed
the pro-right government there is currently working to wipe away the period of the 2nd world war in their high school textbooks and pretends as if they did not start the war

The Japanese didn't start the war, they joined it, as did the US. Both at the end not bringing the end just at it.

Poverty and bad political/economic management did cause the second world war, imagine how easily led to war would be a people carrying a wheelbarrow full of paper money notes to buy a loaf of bread.

Plus - Laertes? Hamlets traitor 'friend', how apt as someone condemming without the information or is not prepared to reveal it :evilb:

What they all did including what is refered to as the 'Allies' should in a perfect world never happened, it did, it's a long time ago most involved are gone. Drop the hatred and just learn from it, when you hate due to rumour, history books or TV programs your a weak individual. Strong personal ideals get past what cannot be changed and work for the better future rather than the damned past.

Soap box now back under the table :angel:

Ok, so you saying that if you kick me, I can shoot your children. And that'll be a present?

first ,you should know japanese caused the war
without the atom bomb ,many and many japanese would die

it saved their life

LOL @ Nugi's pic - I support the campaign :)

The Japanese didn't start the war, they joined it, as did the US. Both at the end not bringing the end just at it.

Poverty and bad political/economic management did cause the second world war, imagine how easily led to war would be a people carrying a wheelbarrow full of paper money notes to buy a loaf of bread.

Plus - Laertes? Hamlets traitor 'friend', how apt as someone condemming without the information or is not prepared to reveal it :evilb:

What they all did including what is refered to as the 'Allies' should in a perfect world never happened, it did, it's a long time ago most involved are gone. Drop the hatred and just learn from it, when you hate due to rumour, history books or TV programs your a weak individual. Strong personal ideals get past what cannot be changed and work for the better future rather than the damned past.

Soap box now back under the table :angel:
get back to your books
Japan invaded china even before the germans marched into poland in 1939 idiot
shoot me, i have been studying asian history for years

the world is not moving ahead because the japanese, with their pride, deny their crimes

the no. of people dead would be ten times if the bombs were not dropped
You must be a prophet. Can you read my future?

first ,you should know japanese caused the war
Right. Hitler bought an plasma tv from the japs that broke after a few days.
Not knowing how to manage his anger, he decided to conquer the world. :lol:

Last edited:
and so? does what you say justify Japan's denial of what they have done?

the japs raped and killed, never gives a heart-felt aqpology, and even attempts to distort the history.

what a shame
what a shame also to those who back their Japs

neglect them
and they will be back at your doors one day

Ok, so what you saying goes for Denmark, England and America too? Find one country without a horrible history. And I'll introduces you to Puff the magic dragon.

get back to your books
Japan invaded china even before the germans marched into poland in 1939 idiot
shoot me, i have been studying asian history for years

the world is not moving ahead because the japanese, with their pride, deny their crimes

yes and l want to say.japanese invaded china from 1937

Ok, so what you saying goes for Denmark, England and America too? Find one country without a horrible history. And I'll introduces you to Puff the magic dragon.
Find one country whose prime minister pubicly, in his speeches, denies the rapes and ethnic-cleansing

Every country has their horrible history ,but they need to bear the consequence and responsibility.

Every country has their horrible history ,but they need to bear the consequence and responsibility.

But they dont, and that goes for all countries.

@Laertes;
I dont know what you going on about.

This is the Sino-Japanese War. Which was later connected to WW2. And is not what started WW2.
the world is not centred around Europe nor Hawaii :usflag:
the asian phrase of WWII began in 1937
Japan was the pioneer among the Axis power.:wave:

This is the Sino-Japanese War. Which was later connected to WW2. And is not what started WW2.

someone consider 1937 is the begining of WW2 ,someone think it should be 1939 (just going to wikipedia in chinese and english version)

anyway ,l want to explain japan caused war before germany

the asian phrase of WWII began in 1937
Japan was the pioneer among the Axis power.:wave:
And World War means a war between more then 2 countries.
Nobody cared about the japs until pearl harbor. They had their little thing with the chinese and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back