• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Leethosting ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

owo

Hi They Say They Offer Unlimted Space And Bandwith So I Know Thats Not True So I Emailed Them And Asked How Much It Is Really They Said They Dont Monitor There Servers Just Use How Much You Want +My Mate Has Hosting There He Has Used 50 GB So Far ANd Around 100 MB Daily What Do U Guys Think :)

Edit The Link Is www.leethosting.com :D

Last edited:
I would never go with a host that offers "unmetered" transfer and space. If they host warez then its quite likely that those warez sites use up most of them resources.

A host cannot function without some type of limits. In my opinion when it comes to hosting, "unlimited" and "unmetered" are the same thing. Both mean that they don't monitor their members bandwidth usage (or thats what they say). I would look for another host.

Just teasing. You'd be suprised at the tactics some people pull though. Spend a few days at WHT and you'll soon understand.

Originally posted by owo
Hi They Say They Offer Unlimted Space And Bandwith <snip> What Do U Guys Think :)
We think that only a fool would fall for such a scam after it has been discussed on so many newgroups, forums, etc., as obviously they are scamming you. Be scammed, sign up. :rolleyes:

If you know it is not true and you are dumb enough to do it still then I hope you get ripped off
Got to learn the hard way

Hehe There dedicated servers are Emachine Celerons with 128mb ram ROTFLMAO

I would not trust a company that is called "Leethosting". "Leet" is a term used to online ghetto-loser warez people.

A better definiton of l337/leet:

Leet is a term used by wannabe programmers, hackers, web designers, scripters and crackers. The orgin of leet came from elite when computer "punk" kids decided that they could be cool and instead of learning scripting type like this
1337 15 94Y that is leet for leet is gay

Anyway I hate when people use that term or try to type "leet" I say go away and tell me when you learn real programming

leethost is a no no

Can't forget Counter-Strike - that would have to be the largest community where leet talk is used.

It is worse when you meet these people in real life and actually say these words (I've heard people say leet, woot, noob etc before)

Sorry, I'm a moron..

I thought you guys were talking about l33t.ca

Yeah, this host looks like total bullshit....

OREO OUT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back