• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

leethosting.com??? Scam??

Originally posted by Dumbbell69
Why do you and your friend like UNLIMITED space and bandwidth or transfer so much?

I have a host, http://www.crystalweb.biz/ , i don't believe in anything unlimited anyways, there is no such thing as a unlimited TB hardrive.

Thanks, but that didn't answer my question. They were guessing it was a scam.

Anyways, He doesn't need it anymore, I got him to go with crystalweb...

Re: Re: leethosting.com??? Scam??

Originally posted by bigperm
Looks like they are a datapacket.net reseller. Maybe a fasthosts reseller for their linux plans.

fastshosts is like the biggest scam out there, right?

Well I have only heard some bad things about them. The only way to find out is to do a search here.

i didnt read any of those othere replys but i would just like to say leethosting isnt a scan my friend uses it
if you wont the url just aks me

I'm really surprised (oh no I shouldn't) how easily some people call 'scams' others work and companies! Also this type of 'open' investigations in forums about services and hosts really suck. It would be much more effective if you guys ask for opinions and not make statements waiting others to agree or not! 'Scam' yes or no! Anyway hope that one day companies and simple persons will have a bigger protection against statements like yours. Specially when you don't bring here nothing that proves the scam.

Mika, they offer unlimited everything for $45-$60/yr. I think, "Are they a scam?" is answered right there.

Hmm...I agree. A legit host would not attempt to claim "Unlimited". Anyone want to start up a download mirror site, and see what the limit on Unlimited is?

If they are going to do a scam, at least do it right. Charge average prices for average services.

Rule of thumb..."Don't trust anyone that uses the word 'leet'."

EDIT

High bandwidth usage: LeetHosting offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer. In rare cases, LeetHosting may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize server performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, LeetHosting reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.

Well, not quite unlimited.

Last edited:
Back