• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Learn how to manage Linux servers as fast as possible

Brodiehenry

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this but I really need to learn how to manage Linux based servers as fast as possible. The only previous Web hosting experience I have is with blue host shared hosting so I am very uneducated in all of this but a quick learner any suggestions on how to learn as quickly as possible would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Actually you don't need to learn setting up a Linux server. There are managed hosting solutions available for PHP apps. Managed PHP hosting, like Cloudways, provides you a platform to launch your Linux server in few minutes even if you don't know anything about Linux or PHP. I would suggest you to try it out yourself.

The Cloud based Cheap Linux VPS models are perfect for hosting critical applications or professional production environments. Our latest hardware guarantees stable service and high availability out of the box, no additional configurations required.

Back