• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Layout Help

Majin

I was wondering if anyone could maybe teach me how to make my own layouts. I want to make my own for a change instead of using my friend's. Or maybe a site that teaches newbies like me to make layouts.

Yeah, but the placing of the tables I would not know. I have visited HTML Goodies before to learn more of HTML coding, but it doesn't stick to my memory. :(

I'll try learning it so I can make good layouts of my own. :D

[ADD]

I don't get it on how to make lasyouts and stuff. I'll just give up.:(

[/ADD]

Last edited:
Try a program like FrontPage which will enable you to visualize what you are doing and then look at the code it renders. Most of it will be helpful in helping you learn what code does what. Be careful of the proprietary MSIE stuff they stick in there though.

Screw frontpage, try Dreamweaver MX, get a demo and try it. I always have used Dreamwever on all my coding with the exception, before MX came out i used notepad for PHP

Never heard of that... You can get a full trial version (no fetures diabled) that works for 30 days

Back