• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Launched: Reseller Plans

Coight

NLC
NLC
After many months of preparation we have finally launched our reseller packages. These packages will complement our already successful virtual hosting business. All customer enquiries regarding these plans have now been responded to, you can visit our reseller packages by clicking the following link: http://www.myacen.com/resellers.html

As a special to FWS readers we will double the first 3 orders for our $25 plan, this means customer will receive 30gb transfer and 2000mb's diskspace.

Regards
Robert

Well the point thats its $25 per month ... means nothing .. as you bill per year .. which is useless for me ... :crysad:

Could i possiblily pay Monthly ?

Hey,

As you didn't answer my email, I hope you don't mind me posting here. I'm interested to hear how you can offer a file manager and Majordomo as these features are not included in Plesk.

Thanks.

QUESTION!!!

with the Reseller plans the disk space, would i be sharing that with the WHOLE account and the other domains? Another question, are the "unlimited" domains free? or do i have to pay for the yearly register fee?

heh dont shoot me if i missed something. but i really need this awnsered!

thanks,
chris

Back