• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest version of AIM Messenger

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Is there something wrong with it? I cannot sign in. I thought it was my new antivirus software Kaspersky, but I just disabled it, and tried signing in, and no luck.

Is there something wrong with it? I cannot sign in. I thought it was my new antivirus software Kaspersky, but I just disabled it, and tried signing in, and no luck.

here, i will put it in simple terms...

PHP:
$product = 'AOL';

if ($product == 'AOL')
	$instance = 'AOL is an evil crap company.  Get a better Instant Messenger program now.  Perhaps Pidgin. ;)';
else
	$instance = 'You are smart for not using AOL!';

echo $instance;

i wonder which statement will be true for you. ;)

I would prefer something easy to use and simple. So I wonder if that is the one?
I need MSN and YAHOO support?

I think Pidgin is about as simple as you can get. Digsby and Trillian are also popular, but Trillian has a lot of flashy looks and features I don't care about. And digsby is getting some bad press on including a lot of crapware with their software.

I would prefer something easy to use and simple. So I wonder if that is the one?
I need MSN and YAHOO support?

new / improved, simple answer. :p
PHP:
$product = array("AOL", "MSN", "Yahoo", "GTalk");

if (in_array("AOL"), $product) || in_array("MSN"), $product) || in_array("Yahoo"), $product) || in_array("GTalk"), $product))
	$instance = 'Stop using bad messenger clients.  Get a better Instant Messenger program now.  Perhaps Pidgin. ;)';
else
	$instance = 'You are smart for not using bad messenger clients! Get yourself a cookie.  :)';

echo $instance;

Back