• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest domain you bought and why?

Bought SharedHosting.cc. Nothing to develop for it actually, just pointing it to my website. :)

Most of the time i been looking for keyword domain name for my blog but i forget that even my name also is one of the keyword.

the last domain i get is my name which allow me to write for my personal blog.
I been wrote lot of blog about web hosting, seo , blogtips but yet not my personal blog that share among my friend.

So i register my name with .com extension.

I purchased bestfootballer.com a few days back and now I will Monetize it keeping in mind the next Fifa world cup

This is the time of new top level domains.

I have pre-registered new domain names at new .news and .auto TLD from Domainia.com

fastwebhosts.us , basicly a website that shows the speed of webhosts. And "Proxiesin.nl" for a Dutch proxy related project.

most populer and bad expreance

I know most popular free domain .tk and cc.co but i got bad experience. Impact i could not succeed . :tired2:

The last couple of domains I purchased was: drivingschool.directory which is pretty self explanatory and template.land.

The latest domain name I purchased was hosted.sx, those of you who use the free domain name server Freedns.afraid.org, you can create free subdomains (your.hosted.sx) which is available completely for free, and will remain available for the next 3 years at least.

the track3r series

track3r.net
track3r.us
track3r.com
m0d.us

I bought them all around the same time... Still dont know why or what I am going to do with them

some .fr domain that I can't remember at the moment... anybody looking for one?

(A client renewed it by accident and then demanded a refund... so I am stuck with it.)

Back