• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Large Web Development and Hosting Forum up for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[AS]Richard

Hello,
I am currently selling KH3 Webmaster Community, a webmaster forum discussing hosting, design, programming, and more. The reason I am selling it is because of lack of time and interest.
KH3 currently has a Google PageRank of 3, over 20000 posts and over 1900 members. KH3 has been online for almost 2 years. At its height I received 4000 uniques per day, and thanks to my extensive advertising I am still receiving a substantial amount of traffic. Here is a screenshot of AWStats:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6663/awstats.png

The current Buy It Now price of only $100 USD. This includes the forum, all installed chatbox and shop mods, and two themes. I have several premium mods installed, including an user friendly mod for setting up advertising. In addition, I can offer free hosting for a year on a shared hosting account, if preferred.

If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me at:
ricktakei@gmail.com

Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
The site isn't load mate.

Edit: Its loading now.
Was the forum used as a "post-to-host" ?

Last edited:
what about design, dialy avg unique hits per day. are you on shared account now?
please send details at sirman[at]livedotcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back