• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Large Reseller Account -- 12GB Disk + 200GB Xfer

RFhost

Reseller Special

$89.95 per month

12GB Diskspace
200GB Transfer
Plesk 2.5 Control Panel
Unlimited domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL DB's
Unlimited Pop3 Accounts
SMTP access
SSH access (for you , not your clients)
PhP 4.10
Perl 5.6 & SSI
FP 2002 extensions
Webalizer statistics
Anonymous nameservers

ORDER HERE!!

Only 2 available so hurry!!

IP to Ping : 216.40.243.207

5MB Test file : http://www.rfhost.com/5mb.test

Questions!!

1. Where is the server located!!
Rackshack

2. Server Specs??
AMD duron 1GHz , 512Mb Ram

Please post any further questions below.

too expensive. add a little more and a dedicated box with same spec in same place...

<Begin Rant>
Since when was .45 per GB too expensive?

I think you're forgetting the time and money that goes into staff and managing a server.

Not only that but some of us have families to support, maybe you should take a economics class.

<End Rant>

Wow, that was a short one. :eek:

Originally posted by is0lized
well for 10$ +setup more we can get 400GB bandwidth and 40GB dedicated....

Yes and you can also manage the server yourself ... make sure the server is up ... :biggrin2:

Yes and you can also manage the server yourself ... make sure the server is up ...

Exactly!! There is a suprising amount of work in keeping a server updated and running properly. Also I purchased this server before RS had any of those low setup offers so I paid $400 in setup fees!!

Originally posted by RFhost

Exactly!! There is a suprising amount of work in keeping a server updated and running properly. Also I purchased this server before RS had any of those low setup offers so I paid $400 in setup fees!!

ROTFLMAO

to think i could have got one for $1 setup ... i should have just got it to rup your nose in it :biggrin2: .....

Nah i should have got it cos it was such a good deal .. but i thought eservers.biz could help me better ... but nope :cry2:

to think i could have got one for $1 setup ... i should have just got it to rup your nose in it .....

Ya I got really annoyed when the announced that offer!! :mad: :devious2:

Originally posted by RFhost

Ya I got really annoyed when the announced that offer!! :mad: :devious2:

Yeh nice offer ...

but the rs offer was only on ensim

also

plesk 2.5 unlimited domains costs extra ... so this is a very good deal :eek:

I think they actually had a few boxes with Plesk but as far as I remember they had pathetic 20GB Hdd's!!

Back