• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KwiX CMS - Default Design

Colours are very good and looks clean.Graphic at the top make looking of the page better.Good combination of blue and green.I like the site..

You also misspelled "business" in "Making your buisness alot more simple!" (sic), not just "a lot".

I think it's not the right thread but I can't seem to access KwiX for almost 2 hours now. Is something wrong? Sorry if I'm not in the right thread, again. :(

Well to be honest , i dont see any CMS features?? could you please elaborate more on the cms part :p

As far as the coding and the gfx are concerned, i really like the site :)

Regards,
Ace.

Well to be honest , i dont see any CMS features?? could you please elaborate more on the cms part :p

Regards,
Ace.
Cheers, for the site, it's not really a complicated CMS. It's ment to intergrate easily with any HTML. It gives the website dynamic features like News, and testimonials like you can see. It'll all come clear when released.

@Decker: The admin panel is in early stages, it wouldn't support a demo account at the minute.

Regards,
Ace.

you dont see a CMS, unless he sets up a demo account in the mysql so that we can view that actual CMS part of the site. you are just seeing the front end of the site, there is a whole admin panel where the site is being controlled and told what to do. so, yeah, he should elaborate, and should set up a demo where we can see things, but just cant actually change anything.

as for my review, i am not sure i really care for the blue or green box. something about them just isnt right to me. if i can figure out what that may be, i will let you know. it does seem clean and easy to navigate though. maybe dress your nav up a little with some icons or something. i can help you make it so you can control them from the admin panel too. that is what i did on www.mct-hosting.com admin panel. like i said before, let me know if you need help with anything.

also, i think you should try increasing the font size just a little more. use px if you arent already. you can get better font sizes that way. em is pretty good too though.

overall, i would say...
design: 6.5-10
admin panel (CMS): to be determined if we get a demo account

if you are interested in the demo account, and need some help with that, let me know. it all depends on the login script you are using right now if it will support a demo account. you need to make sure you are using sessions so you can determine which user is actually logged in. if you are doing this, it is very easy to get a demo like the one i showed you for my site. so, let me know, and i will show you wherer to put the checks in the site if you need help.

**edit**
one more thing, i actually like the original layout more. it would need increased fonts too, but, i like it more layout wise.

Last edited:
Thanks for all that, i'll intergrate icons when i've done the admin panel. At the minute Admin is main priority.

Back