• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KwiX - 1.25GB Space! 30GB Bandwidth! cPanel 11! No Ads! Instant Activation!

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
Welcome, KwiX-Host.com has been in buisness since October 06, so that means you'll get genuine space with a honest genuine host. We try to keep downtime to a minimum with success, while maintaining the server speed. Your accounts will be hosted on 4 3.2 Ghz Xeon Dual Core chips which will give you the highest quality that anyone can offer. Low response times, fast loading pages. What more do you want?

Packages
We try to offer you the highest quality mixture of packages which doesn't require alot from you but you get alot in return.

Mini
100mb Space
2GB Bandwidth
30 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains.

4 - Signup
7 - Monthly

Large
400mb Space
8GB Bandwidth
50 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains.

7 - Signup
9 - Monthly

Extreme
750mb Space
20GB Bandwidth
100 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains.

10 - Signup
15 - Monthly

Advanced
1.25GB Space
30GB Bandwidth
250 of Each Feature (Databases etc) Except domains.

15 - Signup
20 - Monthly

All accounts come with:

cPanel
Fantastico
Parked Domains
Addon Domains
Cron Jobs
Webmail
phpMyAdmin
AwStats
Raw Log Managers
Apache Handlers

Why not try us?
KwiX-Host.com

Some major problems.... Some url links keeps on appearing even if you type other urls. Ex. I went to subdomain.kwix.info/setup.php then I went to subdomain.kwix.info/index.php but its still directing me to setup.php... What gives? Same with the cPanel everytime I view a file.... Too bad...

cPanel is fine so is the service. Obviously if PHP-Fusion is still redirecting you to the setup you haven't done the install correctly, check all the permissions. There is nothing wrong AT ALL with php.

Back