• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Koko Hosting A.K.A Syris Technologies

Spawn420

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know how "Good" and i use the term very loosely koko hosting services are, Lets see where should we start.

1. took 5 days for the server to be setup and released to me.
2. wrong OS and control panel were installed
3. wrong OS was installed the 2ND time i asked for ferodra core 4 and got 3 but i was so mad i had already waited i told them to leave it
4. plesk was not installed correctly and had to be fixed my a Friend of mine
5. ftp server NEVER worked.
6. when i told them about all the problems they told me the servers are unmanaged, Pretty much ha ha i took your money and screwed you.

Well yes it is unmanaged but i would think that you would setup the server correctly in the first place before you release it to me, I don't mean to sound bitter but i gave The host 2 months to Set things straight and they never did so I thought i would let you all know before someone Else goes threw what i went threw . and i almost forgot they changed there name to syris technologies so be on the look out.

Well I know they get there servers from LT & they do take 24/72 hours to setup but can take longer if you put addons on. OS & control panel, well it costs $50 for a reload fee but if this was a error on LTs part then it will be done for free, just contact your provider & try to work it out.

Goodluck

Back