• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kiddie Hosts, and their oversold resellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, there isn't really anything wrong with a reseller account. If your spending $100+ a month for a quality, fast reseller account, then what's so wrong with that? Especially if you cannot afford your own server at this time. I think resellers are a good investment until you can actually afford your own servers.

Some of the users in this thread are acting very caulky like there hosting is better. Point is, maybe some "kiddie hosts" are doing better and they're afraid. Who knows..

I use FWS to make friends with Colleagues (or bitter battles which are fun too).
Discuss Hosting, kind of like this thread.
Once in a while, I post offers, or I'll extend an offer.

I see FWS as being a place for ME, as a provider, NOT for making sales.

Sometimes I go off the deepend and someone says "OMG What if a customer saw you posting that!!!???"

And my reply is... "this isn't for my customers. "

Again, I dont understand how me posting about kiddie hosts and how to avoid them had anything to do with advertising, and I REALLY dont understand why/how it turned into an attack on me.
But, anyway, I have stated my case, expressed my opinion, and am now done with this thread.
Now if you guys want to continue to try and bash me and My-E-Space, have at it. I know what kind of services I offer, and so do my clients, thats all that matters :wink2:

my-e-space said:
Again, I dont understand how me posting about kiddie hosts and how to avoid them had anything to do with advertising, and I REALLY dont understand why/how it turned into an attack on me.
But, anyway, I have stated my case, expressed my opinion, and am now done with this thread.
Now if you guys want to continue to try and bash me and My-E-Space, have at it. I know what kind of services I offer, and so do my clients, thats all that matters :wink2:

There you go then :)

BTW, you might want to check 69.16.207.62 (ping), seem to be down. Just helping one host to another :wink2:

how to ruin your rep. by henry clifford.
1. register on fws
2. do some blatant self promotion
3. screw with hottweelz, craig ect...
4. make stupid claims
5. be a total hypocrite.

Congratulations! You've officially failed at life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back