• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

khome?

Chris

What ever happened to khome? I knew they were a portland reseller so I figured the site at least wouldn't go down. What's up with that?

hey, well i'm the owner(kMan) and it sbeen down for a bit and portland won't fix it so i'm just closing it

And what have happened to Portland? Didn't they use to be pretty good? Now all you hear is complaints. Why won't they fix it, kMan? They just don't care?

i was probably generating too many signups for them -out of their 75,000 members, 4000 were from kHome. it doesn't matter anyway. i will be reopening at a later date, just not yet because i have exams and shit

Originally posted by aardvark
And what have happened to Portland? Didn't they use to be pretty good? Now all you hear is complaints. Why won't they fix it, kMan? They just don't care?

I have my business site hosted there... Small site.. Not a lot of traffic. And it's always worked fine. :)

i've emailed portland & hopefully they'll fix it, if they do kHome should be back in a couple of days

Back