• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kg Domain

It's easy to register a xxx.kg domain ... just go to nic.kg or domain.kg and regsiter for a personal ID and then register a domain .... simple as slicing a peice of pie ;)

Originally posted by KNK
It's easy to register a xxx.kg domain ... just go to nic.kg or domain.kg and regsiter for a personal ID and then register a domain .... simple as slicing a peice of pie ;)
What about the "Name Servers" and "IP Address"? [Asking for knowledge]

Last edited:
If you're going to get a domain, then that means you already have a nameserver in mind, or else it would be pretty pointless to register a domain.

If you don't know all that, use cjb.net...
I found a small tutorial:
1) went to www.domain.kg and registered my .com.kg domain with mydomain nameservers

ns1.mydomain.com 216.34.13.236
ns2.mydomain.com 64.75.34.132
ns3.mydomain.com 64.75.34.140
ns4.mydomain.com 64.75.34.134

2) i went to mydomain.com and set up an account and filled in the details of my xxx.com.kg account and kept the default setting
3)i changed the service level to dns service

gyrbo: is right ... just sign up with mydomian.com if you dont have a host to use your .xxx.kg domain with.

1day - 1 month. But the record was 3 months and the domain isn't active. But usually it is ready by 72 hrs.

help me

Originally posted by gyrbo
If you don't know all that, use cjb.net...
I found a small tutorial:

well tell me then what is technical contact PID???
and also clear me abt servers..plz...

That's the PID you have to register (for free) in order to register domains.

visit the domain.kg site, but with very little info from them.

I need advise for the following questions :

Is the kg domain free, no re-newer fee anything ?

Any rule or regulation of using the domain ?

Can it use for commecial purpose ?

You might want to check out a couple of the older threads in this forum for some more information. But what the heck, I'll repeat the "ancient" words again for you. ;)

Only *.com.kg, *.net.kg and *.org.kg (and probably a few other *.*.kg domains) are free. The *.kg domains costs $100, plus $23 extra for something else I don't remember. Somebody once emailed them and they replied saying that *.*.kg domains are free forever. I suppose you can use it for commercial use, but I don't recommend that you do. If you're really going to establish a company through a domain, I suggest you go and get one of those *.TLD (.com .net .org etc.) domains. They're pretty cheap nowadays, like http://www.godaddy.com

Hope that helps.

crappp......

am i the only one that cant register a domain anymore?
everytime i click next after i enter the nameserver etc.. it gives me a freaking 404 error.

crapy free junk:cry2:

Back