• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JustDesign.sg - 100MB/1GB/99.5%/cPanel & Fantastico/Unlimited

waiteck

If you are satisfied with our service, you can just hop on and upgrade your plan.

For those who didnt manage to get the offer, fret not.
There are quite a number of plans together with promotions available too!

Promotions:
20% Off Recurring Bills: "SG20OFFRECUR"
50% Off One-Time Bills: "SG50OFF"

Have a nice day!

This looks like a reliable, not overselling, good webhosting offer!
Small plans like they should be.

Wrong forum section tho. +1 rep.

Completely agree with you, when I was providing free hosting 90% of accounts never even used that amount of resources.

In the heading of the Thread, you specified the uptime as 99.5%. I believe its 99.95% as shown in the picture. Please change it.

Yep! Good luck guys! Another quality host entering the market (for a change).

Are your servers actually located in Singapore? I get questions from clients every now and again about Asian servers. I would be more than happy to send them your way if your servers are located there.

In the heading of the Thread, you specified the uptime as 99.5%. I believe its 99.95% as shown in the picture. Please change it.

yes, i would want to take the picture away. but it seemed like i am not able to edit my first post.

Yep! Good luck guys! Another quality host entering the market (for a change).

Are your servers actually located in Singapore? I get questions from clients every now and again about Asian servers. I would be more than happy to send them your way if your servers are located there.

hi! thanks for your interest. we as a team are managing JustDesign from Singapore. but the servers are unfortunately located in the US. :)

Back