• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just when you thought you had seen it all...

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Google Sued for AdSense Fraud

A would-be AdSense customer is suing Google for $250,000 because it took her 100 hours to place and review AdSense advertisements on her Web site, which Google subsequently removed, Google Watch has learned.

In a 25-page complaint filed earlier this week in San Francisco federal district court, Theresa B. Bradley, a management consultant and resident of Washington, D.C. accuses Google of several counts of fraud and misrepresentation, including misrepresentation in commercial advertising, and of "willfull, wanton, fraudulent and malicious" conduct regarding its AdSense product. The suit also alleges misrepresentation in interstate commerce.
http://oraclewatch.eweek.com/blogs/google_watch/archive/2006/08/31/12873.aspx :lol:

What a load of codswallop. Did you even read the linked article? She admitted to abusing the TOS and she is suing google????????

For the record, the majority of adsense users never have a problem with them. I have been earming from them for years.

Codswallop is a word I have never heard before, but that word is friggin amazing. Im using it from now on.

And she is sueing Yahoo? AOL better watch it, or they are going to have some more codswallop to fight too.

That crap looking site would take about 10 minutes to interegrate into their "design" (lost for a better word).

And that woman looks as though she's stuck in the 50s.

P.S. You yanks aren't allowed to use British Slang! It's against the law! Aussies can use it although it does push it a bit..

T.M. said:
That crap looking site would take about 10 minutes to interegrate into their "design" (lost for a better word).

P.S. You yanks aren't allowed to use British Slang! It's against the law! Aussies can use it although it does push it a bit..

Diaper, ahhh, its a nappy :usflag:

:lol:

I thought this site is going against google at last, since I still remember I have about three posts against google that was deleted in this forum. But, bla!? A coldswallows?, I mean, codswallop.

I do hope she wins, even if she is breaking TOS, Google needs to know they can't rule over the internet. But that womens site is terrible, and if it cost her $250,000 to hire someone to integrate code, she should just redesign the whole site.

Last edited:
people that constantly try to sue other humans and companies are ridiculous. Find a REAL job, stop screwing over people over

I hope all parties involved will have their fair day in court as is their right under the law. :)

We need a rule about font size. That's disturbing.

On a side note: That must have been all her "staff" spent their time on because her site sucks. I have no idea wtf she does. She sells psych tests and nutritional products as well as hires engineers for Iraq? rofl...come on...and her shopping cart links don't work.

Last edited:
I got some snail mail the other day informing me about a lawsuit against Yahoo/Overture click-fraud thingy.

Not relevant, but I've got to add something to the discussion. I'd like to see Google lose a few more battles. For a billion dollar company, too many people still trust Google too much.

i can't believe she spent that much money on inserting some code to her bland website

also if she broke google TOS then google has every right to close down her account..so there should be no lawsuit

though some people sue others for the most retarded reasons..anything for a buck :eek2:

T.M. said:

Can South Africans use it?:eek:

Omg.. Is is worse then the people that sue shops, because they tripped :( GET A LIFE!

Last edited:
Garfield+ said:
Can South Africans use it?:eek:

Only people from countries still in the british empire.

I'm a bit 100 years out dated, so if there are none, then no.

Back