• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hey all :wave:

Ok, so I was watching Kevin & Perry Go Large (now wait lol :p, there's a song I like in it & couldn't remember the name so it had to go on even though I hate it (the movie), then was forced to watch it all by the kids....anyway :eek:). The song is: DJ Tiesto - Adagio For Strings, its my best song ever & would tell anyone to download it, its got the beats & gives you a great feeling, like your on top of the world, its just the most beautiful song to listen too, am crazy over it........ anyway what's your fav song & has anyone listened to mine?.

DJ Craig :p

Last edited:
That song is great :p My favourite song is NovaSpace - To France, heard it on radioseven.se not long ago and haven't stopped listening to it since :p I'll find another song I'll be addicted to soon :D

[JSH]John said:
That song is great :p My favourite song is NovaSpace - To France, heard it on radioseven.se not long ago and haven't stopped listening to it since :p I'll find another song I'll be addicted to soon :D

Cool, will lookie into that one.

utcrazy said:
Banana phone- That one guy

Never heard of it but will check it out.

Another good one which is on a UK advert (took me 3 hours to find out who sings the song)

Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats << check this one out.

Have no favourites really but I guess, given the option of what song I would like to listen to, I guess it would be Guns N' Roses - "Estranged" I just love the lyrics

It changes every few days

Current top on the ever-so-grand playlist: The Notorious B.I.G - 1970 Something

Well, I don't play the favorites game, but this is currently at the top of my Audioscrobbler list:

Dave Matthews - Gravedigger

TM likes barbie girl :lol:

This is just for you:

aq9ex.png

TM's a barbie girl, in his barbie worldullllldddd :p.

Last edited:
Back