• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JumboFiles.com - Fast growing Free File Hosting with 125000+ users

tapup

http://www.jumbofiles.com

Features

- 500GB disk space
- 1GB max per file
- No timers or captchas to enter
- Unlimited parallel downloads
- Resume broken downloads
- Download accelerator support

Easy to upload
- Upload from your PC
- Remote upload from web URL
- FTP upload
- Win XP/Vista/7 desktop uploader

I must say, I'm a member of that site, and I can't believe how much space you get, and how big of a file you can upload! Best file hosting service EVER!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your nice comment. We have a goal of doubling the amount of servers and bandwidth by the end of next month, 2 new servers is expected to go online today or tomorrow, and 6 more is expected to go online by this Friday/Monday.

Your website has slowed down in download speeds for free users, what happened ?
We are getting a huge surge in downloads so speeds might be a little slower than normal. The download speeds should still be very fast though, if you are getting poor speeds, please email us with download link so we can check on the server. We are undergoing another huge expansion in capacity, you should see even faster download speeds starting next week.

whay icant download with internet download manger?
We fully support IDM, please contact us to see why you are having issues with using this download manager.

FTP upload is down from month now.

i upload from ovh france server (rdp) and getting only around 5mbps~ for uploading :/ slow ! i used to get like 80mbps ,

site is very slow these days , and take like 20 seconds to load.

whenever i try to download from "FDM[freedownloadmanager]" firstly i get max speeds on my bandiwdth , but then on 2nd or 3rd file i get only 100kbps - 200kbps :/ are u caping downloading speeds after a specific download bandiwidth usage by a IP ?

what should be the best server to upload at jumbofiles.com ?

Back