• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Joomla edit needed

oates151

I have a site programmed in Joomla for a design client of mine, but I need a few things edited (mainly on the navigation). Not sure what would be reasonable to put out there as a budget or any sort, just give me a ballpark quote and we can work with it.

the site is myjpconnelly.com/demo

things that need to be changed are mainly in the navigation:

-He'd like the sub-menus (2nd tier navigation) to be smaller and gray. The original coder tried doing it, but he kept messing up with this "according menu" plugin he was using and the text wasn't linking up with the lined paper looking backgaround.
-He'd paw print be bigger on the menu rollovers and to stay static when you've arrived into a 2nd tier of navigation
-Finally for the menu, he wants it to avoid intersecting lines (with the current setup it sometimes does that and consequently makes it look unprofessional)

Lastly, in the center of the page, he wants to change the scroller and get rid of the current rollover feature on the paws so that when a person scrolls, they must use the scroll bar or click the paw prints to scroll down and up.

That is it. Please post here or PM me a quote and hopefully we can get to work as soon as we can.

Thanks everyone!

Back