• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jones Soda Inc. whats up with there stock.

Remy Canad

well, ok heres whats up, I put some money into jones becuase it was only 50 cents. And I love the pop. I bought a lot becuase it was soo cheap, well I loged into msn and looked at my stocks and it said it was up 509 dollars!!!!! Thats a really big percent change well, heres what I am thinking either some one is messing with the market or some computer screwed up and some one bought a share for 500 dollars, or I am going to be rich :) there has to be something goin on I just dont know.

E*Trade is reporting Jones Soda Co at: 0.5312

I often saw little glitches like that on online quote sites. Raging Bull was horrible when it came to quotes at one time.

Anyway, never trust those huge gains until you can verify it from a few sources. Maybe you will see the stock pop yet. :) Good luck.

Originally posted by Nick
Originally posted by Remy Canad
And I love the pop.

ROTFL :D.

Either you live in the country or you're Canadian ;).
Umm sorry... What do they call pop in the United States? Soda? Wierd name eh?

[Edited by Coolin on 02-06-2001 at 01:17 AM]

Originally posted by Coolin
Originally posted by Remy Canad
And I love the pop.

ROTFL :D.

Either you live in the country or you're Canadian ;).
Umm sorry... What do they call pop in the United States? Soda? Wierd name eh?

[Edited by Coolin on 02-06-2001 at 01:17 AM]

I think it's regional. In the northern U.S. people seem to call it pop. In the south, most people refer to it as soda. Where I live, it's called pop. The funny thing is that a lot of people in the South have no wordly idea what "pop" refers to. heh

lol well lemme see, I live in Texas and my grandparents call it pop, my others call it soda (sodie) water, i call it coke (always referring to dr pepper anyway).

Originally posted by Coolin
Nick has been proved wrong. That's what you get for your ethnocentric views!

I have a friend in Canada that's a bassist and he's the only guy I know to say "pop". I only like two types of soft drinks, Pepsi & Mr Pibb. So I say "I want a pepsi/pibb" :p.

I have a friend in Canada that's a bassist and he's the only guy I know to say "pop". I only like two types of soft drinks, Pepsi & Mr Pibb. So I say "I want a pepsi/pibb" :p. [/B]

Have you ever been to the Midwest? It's pretty universally called "pop" here.

mjk@atlascgi.com

I was born in Utah, and everybody there says "pop" that's one thing that makes me cringe when going back to visit. Here in Maryland, they say soda.

When I visit family in Texas, they also say "pop".

down here in miami we call it soda.. well actually don't.. we call it coke.. lol everything is 'coke'. but.... when i lived in GA it was swoosh.. no one remembers that? SWOOSH! lol

Originally posted by Phaser
I was born in Utah, and everybody there says "pop" that's one thing that makes me cringe when going back to visit. Here in Maryland, they say soda.

When I visit family in Texas, they also say "pop".

I'm in Virginia, about 1½ hours from Maryland and nobody says pop here.

Back