• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Always moving..
NLC
JLHost Christmas Special - FREE Hosting 100MB/1GB Cpanel

Greetings

JLHost Team is giving out 30 free hosting accounts this christmas.

The specifications are as follows and you will receive the free hosting for 1 year, ending on next year's christmas day, after which you must reapply.

100MB Space / 1GB Bandwidth
All accounts come with cpanel and the following features
Web Hosting Control Panel
Webmail
Unlimited Email/Subdomain/Mysql
Scripta / Fantastico
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Fantastico
Fast, Free 24/7 Tech Support
Webstats
Custom Error Pages
Streaming Audio/Video
Shopping Carts
+99.5% Server Uptime
+ more (full list on our website)

We are not a free host, this free hosting offer is a special promotion. You'll be taking advatange of our premium hosting services.

If you would like to apply for one please reply to this thread. Then you'll receive a PM containing the information on applying. One application per person only.

Please note, we do not host any illegal contents.

Any questions?

http://www.jlnetwork.co.uk - Live Chat, Aim, MSN, ICQ, YIM details.

or

support@jlhost.net

Best wishes for christmas and the new year!

James
Owner
JLHost

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm looking for space to host my poker instruction site, and am very interested in your generous offer. I would very much like to take advantage of this if possible. Thank you for offering something like this to the public.

Does one need to have a domain or are you going to supply sub-domain?
I am interested in your free package but have no domain name.If you supply sub-domain,I would like to apply.

Thanks in advance.

I Am Very Much Interested In This Free Offer. But Would There Be Any Forced Banner Ads Or Pop-ups, As Most Of The Free Hosting Providers Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back