• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk [merged]

Mystikk

Hey Does anybody know if there is something up with Jewlzk right now?

Maybe it's just me but I can't access any servers on the network.

Let me know,
Tyler

Their site seems to be up, but it's loading very slow for me. Lets wait for Roland to give us the details, i'll message him now.

Everything is fine as of right now I will be contacting the DC right now for the cause of this issue.

My apologies

;)

I can just about get on the site, but it's at a snails speed.

Hope you get this sorted out soon Roland.

Issue seems to be occurring again... I can't access my sites nor the support site.

We had a scheduled software upgrade on one of our routers. You may not have received this email because you are not a direct client of JewlzK.

Upgrade was completed though.

:)

If that's true then I should have gotten an email, and I never, not from you anyway, rather from angry clients wondering why my server was down AGAIN, it's not good enough man, sort it the ---- out .......

If that's true then I should have gotten an email, and I never, not from you anyway, rather from angry clients wondering why my server was down AGAIN, it's not good enough man, sort it the ---- out .......

Joe,

I'm not sure why you did not receive an email. I replied to your PM as well.

My apologies,
Roland

Back