• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Java Vps hosting at goos rates?

Dotcom

We are currently with one web host on a VPS with Java and are looking to research other options available in the market.
Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host? Any info on jvmhost.com and its java vps hosting?

Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

The company I work for offers vps at reasonable pricing with high performance & uptime guarantee. All our machines are KVM virtualized and run in a cloud spread over 7 different datacenters which you can choose from. https://phasehosting.cc

Hi Dotcom,
I'm not sure about the host you mentioned, but you're welcome to checkout our OpenVZ VPS, which you can set up Java, you would just need to use apache tomcat on it, instead of the normal apache.
Our plans start at only $5.00/m.

If you select a VPS you likely have to manage Tomcat and everything yourself. For a simple Java application I would recommend shared hosting that offers private Tomcat installations so you can run your frameworks as well. While I don't know about jvmhost.com, I have used JavaPipe's Tomcat hosting for a couple of small Spring MVC projects and they have always been amazing.

We are currently with one web host on a VPS with Java and are looking to research other options available in the market.
Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host? Any info on jvmhost.com and its java vps hosting?

Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.
When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

Back