• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jason is famous!

Well done Jason! :) I noticed they showed vpsWOW as his website, wasn't it sold to someone else?

Last edited:
(didn't know they bought vpsWow.) But they bought Buzzservers.

I had no idea you were only 14, I always thought you were around 19-20. Well done :D

Jason isnt 14, he is 20 now i believe. :S

Date of Birth
August 7, 1989 (20)

congrats though Jason.

Last edited:
French connection UK.

What can I say, I'm screwed for the rest of my life thanks to this article. FYI, I am older than 14.

I didn't realise you were so young, you're talented and aren't screwed for the rest of your life. :)

What's the FCUK thing about? :p

[JSH]John;1080043 said:
I didn't realise you were so young, you're talented and aren't screwed for the rest of your life. :)

What's the FCUK thing about? :p
Age discrimination. People thought I was older and I said I was older to actually acheive what I have.

Call me a sham, w.e. I don't care anymore.

Why are you screwed? Is there any sarcasm there I couldn't pick up?

Oh. Don't care about that. Some people don't act their age, it could mean the younger being more mature or the older being more childish. It's how you choose ;)

Why are you screwed? Is there any sarcasm there I couldn't pick up?

Oh. Don't care about that. Some people don't act their age, it could mean the younger being more mature or the older being more childish. It's how you choose ;)
No sarcasm. In my post after that I mention why. Meh, I see myself as younger but being more mature in all fairness.

Was actually lined up for an enterprise award and met the strange eyebrow man ;)

1254915471.jpg

Last edited:
Jason,

Fcuk it, you have achieved what you have and regardless of saying your older or not you have still done it so well done :)

Congrats Jason on what you have achieved. Many people spend years trying to get to where you have gotten in so little time. Be proud of yourself. I can see your Mum is dead chuffed.
Well done man. ;)

Back