• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jaguarpc - Any latest review about them?

fbook18

Hello,

I stumbled on jaguarpc and just wanna know about the quality of their hosting company...

I'm planning to sign up for a VPS.

Any comments from webmasters who had been or currently using their service there?

Thank you!

I have never heard about them before... try to check hostjury review web site - there are many true customer hosting reviews.

I suppose that you need to look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website

I think that the most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

I have had a server with JaguarPC with over a year and a half, ever since i started hosting...and all i can say, is that there service is perfect.

Even though, the plans are very pricey you get more bang for your buck! :)

I am their customer for approx. 5 years. Using mostly Reseller hosting; several times used Semi-Dedicated and DS. I am quite pleased, the overall service quality is very good.

I had ordered a VPS from Jag (once upon a time) and it took over 5 days for them to activate it. I was not impressed, so I paypal disputed them after expressing my displeasure with them.

Back