• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jack-o Joke of the Day

7trax

Jack-o Joke of the Day:

Michael Jackson sat down with his lawyer.
The lawyer says, "I have good news and bad news"
Michael asks for the bad news.
The lawyer says, "They have a real strong case for molestation and you are going to do serious time."
Michael asks for the good news.
The lawyer says, "I think you can serve it in a juvenile detention facility."

I thought it was alright. What's funnier is the fact that if Michael DOES go to jail, the inmates will do to him what he did to all those little boys.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I thought it was alright. What's funnier is the fact that if Michael DOES go to jail, the inmates will do to him what he did to all those little boys.
unless he builds his own private prison in his bakyard with his wealth...

Here's a funnier joke:

Q. If you paddle a canoe upstream and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes will fit in the bird cage?

A. NONE! Ice cream doesn't have bones!!

Originally posted by Conscript
Here's a funnier joke:

Q. If you paddle a canoe upstream and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes will fit in the bird cage?

OMFG LOLOLOLO !!!!!111111111

:rolleyes:

Here's a funnier joke:

I laughed, but only because of the stupidity. You lowered my IQ by 36 points, at least.

Last edited:
uhhh...i got a joke...k maybe i won't tell that joke(not appropriate for 13 year olds...even though i'm one)
this is my favourite joke because its so dumb...:
A guy walked into a bar...ouch

Originally posted by Ben
I laughed, but only because of the stupidity. You lowered my IQ by 36 points, at least.

LOL. Yes, it is very stupid. That was the point of the joke - its so stupid its funny.

well, while we're on the topic of jokes so stupid that they are actually funny, try this one on for size...

Why did Steve fall off his bike?

Because somebody threw a fridge at him.

Here's a funnier joke:

WTF? Hahaha.

Are you kidding?! Even THEY could touch him with a teen foot pole =P

well, while we're on the topic of jokes so stupid that they are actually funny, try this one on for size...

ROFL... I admit I like stupid jokes, but this one is king

that actually made me laugh...i saulut thy king of idiotic jokes

Back