• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It's time for more awesome threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
Anhedonia has bought up a good point, where are all the good threads? Well, lemme tell ya: it's up to us to start them and, if we don't, our community that was built over the last five years falls apart.

You know what would be the best thing to keep us together? If we all banded together and actually did work on, and create The Best Website Ever.

Anyway, I dont really have any content for a good thread so I thought up the most awesome idea: we should all get together one day. Arrange a specific time, and date, and then all of us can get completely and utterly drunk. Then we'll come online and post and talk on here, it'll be great fun. For those of us that aren't at legal drinking age, well ,we'll come up wuth something. I'd go up to Melbourne and sell Tandoc some booze at twice the price that he would actually pay if he were legal, but thats the great thing about underage people: they usually pay good money to get stuff they shouldnt have.

Like this one time, some kids wanted us to buy smokes for them, so they gave us a heap of dough, and we went into the shop, and snuck out the back door with all their money.

We were young back then, though. I wouldnt do anything like that these days.

:p I was thinking more of smoking dope & then going online that way you are totally smashed & dont care what you say but of course am just kidding lol :p

:eek: Craig! That's highly inappropriate! Think of the children...

Anyway, as you can tell: I don't usually care what I say anyway. Of course, then I just end up making a complete arse of myself. Check my last five years of posts for proof of tha. Or ask Blank Verse. Ahem. pirate2 Heehee.

Seriously.

Marijuana is illegal.

Actualyl, on my site I have a discussion about legalising marijuana for medical purposes: http://www.toefur.com/straightedge/...ts&id=1133939917&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

Oh man, great idea.

Toefur said:
:eek: Craig! That's highly inappropriate! Think of the children...

Anyway, as you can tell: I don't usually care what I say anyway. Of course, then I just end up making a complete arse of myself. Check my last five years of posts for proof of tha. Or ask Blank Verse. Ahem. pirate2 Heehee.

Seriously.

Marijuana is illegal.

Actualyl, on my site I have a discussion about legalising marijuana for medical purposes: http://www.toefur.com/straightedge/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1133939917&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

Oh man, great idea.

I know its illegal but theres worst things than dope! & I was only joking lol, also buying drink for kids is highly inappropriate! Think of the children << :) lol

Last edited:
If jane was legal, nobody would do it. Half the fun of doing jane (or so I've heard ;)) comes from that it's illegal. Where's the thrill of doing something completely legal? If you just like to get messed up, take a few bars. Heck, legal bars. It'd be the same as doing jane, if it was legal.

Last edited:
Tree said:
If jane was legal, nobody would do it. Half the fun of doing jane (or so I've heard ;)) comes from that it's illegal.

lol, I'd rather do something else illegal, something that doesn't mess my body up so much :p

Isn't it legal in Canada? They have little crime compared to a lot of other places. All the people get pissed at each other, but have a joint and chill out.

I wouldn't do it if it were legal, of course I don't do it illegally to. But I say let people do what they want if it doesn't hurt anyone else. Plus, we could tax the ---- out of it,

Matt8 said:
Plus, we could tax the ---- out of it,

That's a good idea :p But then we'd help the number of drug users instead of trying to go against it, therefore possibly ruining more people's lives.

Confused, I am.

Best website ever? Hmm....I don't know.

Marijuana? Legal? I don't know enough about it to say. But, it doesn't seem to be going away. Probably will be legal here someday. I agree it is a gateway.

Liquor? I've had quite a few drinks over Christmas. I hate to say it, but I feel better when intoxicated. Slippery slope? I can see how it would be for some. I feel that I have a strong will though. It also helps to live at home, where my parents might wonder what's up if I start drinking more than just on weekends.

Am I a question talker? yes.

I'm a question answerer!

Well, not really. But I do know that mrijuana isn't legal in Canada, but it is decriminalized. If you have less than...I forget how much (man am I ever baked right now :p) you won't be going to jail if you have possession.

Which is actually the way it always was, now it's just written that way. Cops never cared if you had a baggie of weed or less in your car. Waste of time, really.

Now here's when the confusion sets in for me...Toefur suggests we all go get hammed? That's a new one, Xx_StRaIgHt_EdGe_xX :p

Which leads me to believe the best website ever is one devoted to the hilarity that ensues when people of any age, sex, creed, or colour completely abandon their whole belief system, whatever that may be. We'll need some cameras and a production crew. Possibly an excorcist. Those guys crack me up.

No? Just a suggestion.

THe problem is that I am a procrastinator, and getting cameras and stuff...too involved for me.

Well, how about this? You could...

cater? I don't know. I really haven't thought this through.

Perhaps you'd like to abandon your own belief system so we have some original content. If you could shed a tear or two that would REALLY help.

Belief system? Hmm...I don't know. I don't have one.

I just don't see how you can capture that on camera? Does it really happen in a nice 2 minute segment? It would think it would take AT LEAST a good 24 hours for someone to be destroyed.

On another note...I was thinking of starting a secret undergroud society...I am just stuck on the purpose of the secret underground society.

Other than, you know, just to be a part of a secret underground society where you get to wear cool rings and have secret keywords and whatnot to identify other members of the secret underground society.

Can there be a Fight Club within this society? Because, I am so prone to what I see on TV that I'm surprised I haven't started one yet. Like honestly, that movie's been out for years.

I'm not interested in fighting. Doesn't catch my interest. Something a little less violent...like...poker? Nah, fad. Risk? probably not as fun as think it is, but I never play it. Orgies? Probably not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back