• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It's time for more awesome threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I agree that it's a given that alcohol is served at secret underground meetings. We can even invent secret drinks for our secret underground meetings.

Bloomin' Murphy

1 oz Bacardi rum
1/2 oz Cognac
3 oz orange juice
1/2 oz grape juice

Combine in shaker with ice. Serve with rocks and lime.

I tried, honestly.

I was going to ask you. Cards, simply...isn't it? I like just card games...no need for anything else. I invented one once...and I may just do it again.

time for a tacky joke:

a guy got hit by a car in a small town. Several people rushed over to help. One woman shouted; "Quick, someone, call this guy an abulance!". So another man said "OK", faced the guy and shouted "You're an abulance!!".

so is this going to be a secret card playing society for people with mistaken identities, sex changes, and joke tellers?

If this scene was a parish, we'd all be condemned. But it ain't, so carry on the debauchery!

Last edited:
My god, I laughed at the ambulance joke, and I saw it coming (unlike the guy in the joke...or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back