• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Italian footballers are sore losers

allanh

Bankai
NLC
just read the latest news from MX (Melbourne Express), Italian club, Perugia, chairman just announced that he won't resign the Korean player, Ahn Jung-Hwan, for next season following him kicking the winning goal against Italy.

He claimed that the Korean player "ruined" Italian football

Originally posted by allanh

i'd blame panucci (gave away penalty, lost ball in his own box which lead to equaliser). you could also say their strikers (apart from vieri) let them down.

the bottom line is italy played the wrong type of game against the speedy koreans. if they controlled the pace of the game (instead of booting it to vieri and hoping for the best) they would've won.

kicking the winning goal
i know this is being a prick, but he actually used his head.

Want to know what is worse?

I know the lyrics to their songs. Yes I am a sad human being.

Originally posted by allanh
just read the latest news from MX (Melbourne Express), Italian club, Perugia, chairman just announced that he won't resign the Korean player, Ahn Jung-Hwan, for next season following him kicking the winning goal against Italy.

Maybe the MX should also post the thoughts that the Korean guy expressed about Italy before the game! And you must also understand that Perugia's president said : we won't take the guy again because he expressed his bad thoughts about Italy, although he should thank Italy & Perugia because made him rich and known, and that Perugia will make an effort to promote Italian players!

It's not racist , it's a company's decision! Perugia is a football club! It's a company! Like when Nike had decided to make 10 years old children work 20 hours making the clothes and shoes we all use! Which was actually a crime! But the world tried to cover Nike, although they should shut the ----ing company for ever! So don't blame a small football club like Perugia for such decisions! Sounds normal to me! As it sounds normal to me , the president of Perugia to decide himself where to give his money and not you or me!

You shouldn't also call racist a football club tha we know well (at least I do) that has discovered and promoted to the western world many Asian players! Yes maybe it's because they're cheaper but in all cases, Perugia brought to Europe many Asian footballers! This doesn't sound racist!

Last edited:
The entire football club may not be racist, but the chairman sure gives me the impression that he is racist.

"I am a nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago opened its doors to him."

He freely admits to being a "nationalist", which borders right along with being a racist.

The Korean player didn't even embaress Italy as much as Vieri did when he missed the wide open goal. Korea deserved to win. Vieri embarassed his country for missing something so easy in the final goalden goal minutes of the game.

Back