• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Issues with paid hosting upgrades...

somik

I am with a local hosting company called XeonBD.com

Last year, i ordered a package with:
5GB space,
50GB bandwidth
unlimited everything
for $24.30 per year

This time, i need an upgrade. They said they changed their plan so the plans no longer include a unlimited domain hosting package, but only 10 addon domains. They told me to go for the:
15GB space
150GB bandwidth
unlimited everything (says special offer for loyal client)
for $81.50 per year.

Their server is a dual quadcore with 16 threads, 16GB ram and so on. Also uptime is perfect 100% for the last 5 months.

However, i felt the prices were a bit too much. What do you guys think?

Also suggestions on other webhosts welcomed, as long as they have the all very important "realibility" and "uptime" factor...

Also, i need suPHP...

However, i felt the prices were a bit too much. What do you guys think?

I believe if you not agree with the price policy you can chose any other web hosting company. I believe there are plenty of them over there.

Yes, i do realize there are cheaper offers, however, i do not know any other quality service at this moment. Most hosts i hosted with as trial basis did not meet my requirement to the fullest or if they did, were not realiable or did not last long enough. That is why i opened this thread here, so that you can suggest wheather u think the offer is good or you know some other host offering the same quality host at comparatively cheaper price.

to be honest, their price is really too high.
i would suggest u to find a host that offer lower price from this forum.

as i can see, there is a lot web hosting here offers better price than this ones with equivalent space & bandwidth....

LooK! you can find many good web hosting providers! Why don't you try them! :)

Could you recommend some please?

to be honest, their price is really too high.
i would suggest u to find a host that offer lower price from this forum.

as i can see, there is a lot web hosting here offers better price than this ones with equivalent space & bandwidth....

Yea, i know there are many with equivalent space/bw, however what i want more is reliability. This is my main website and i dont want it going down. Also i heard one or two webhosts stealing user data/websites once hosted! So i am a bit worried. Could yoou recommend a reliable provider?

Yea, i know there are many with equivalent space/bw, however what i want more is reliability. This is my main website and i dont want it going down. Also i heard one or two webhosts stealing user data/websites once hosted! So i am a bit worried. Could yoou recommend a reliable provider?

lol
if u ask me, i will sure say my VPS is reliable ones
hahahaha
who will also say their own service is the reliable ones
heheheheh

As existing customer can you contact them and ask for the discounts, can't you?

Took your advice and asked for a discount. They agreed on 10% discount on the yearly fee, putting their price just over my budget, which was $71.50

So i guess i dont have any reason not to upgrade now. Thanks a lot SiberForum :D

Back