• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Issue Help Needed

polieleos7777

Ok I cant view my site at all. If i go to a proxy i can see it. I asked the host about it and they said it was on my side. any ideas how to fix it?

I have faced this kind of a problem a few times. I believe it is a DNS Issue, try accessing using your IP, if that isn't the case, it may be an IPTables issue on your server, check to make sure that your IP address isn't being blocked.
Otherwise, it could be an issue with your ISP's DNS servers, call them and find out what is going on, if they say everything is working fine, tell them you want them to verify the correct information regarding your site in their DNS server.

Mole? I didn't know you were a member here! :wave:

You (or, rather, your ISP) most likely has a poisoned DNS cache. This should rectify itself within a few hours, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do in the interim. I ran into the same thing a couple of days ago. :(

Have you tried to clear your dns cache?

Open command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

If you're using Windows Vista, run command prompt as Administrator.

Back