• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is troll allowed here"?

So did you :p

I was hoping for the purists to chip in and tell me how I'd decried to avail of the promise.

Bet you can guess who :p

Trolling is allowed here ?im asking this because i see this user:.Darknight
trolling a lot around in the forum..

+rep.
Hes our troll under the bridge.
Jans the guard on top.

YOU MAY NOT CROSS.

....without solving a supersimple doratheexplorer riddle...

+rep.
Hes our troll under the bridge.
Jans the guard on top.

YOU MAY NOT CROSS.

....without solving a supersimple doratheexplorer riddle...

...Answer me these questions three:

1) What is your name?
2) What is your quest?
3) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

...Answer me these questions three:

1) What is your name? Dora
2) What is your quest? To get to the gold rainbow
3) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? ¿quién coño le importa

/What was your favorite part of the trip?/
\the end, when it ended\

I don't know that this race are not allowed to be here anyway...
music-troll.jpg

:p

On a more serious note I'd like to know what the definition of trolling is. As trolling seems to be a word that is so easily used when people have different points of view. For me there has to be an act of being malicious or evil intent before it can be trolling, as all posts are trolling to a certain extent. You put in a topic and troll for comments. That's positive trolling. But when there's a discussion on the go and someone either hijacks the discussion completely with malicious statements that are off topic, that would be trolling? Someone can come up with different statements that are off topic, but that does not always mean the intention is to troll. I haven't really seen a troll around here yet. Or are there some?
:whatthe:

I once did some research on the Internet on trolling, and found this cool YouTube show. It can do with some editing as it is much too long and wordy, but I thought it hit the mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5CWiGGY3g

Trolling is when you deliberately pretend to have a different point of view when you actually don't, and use do it to aggravate others.

Back