• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is This host Any Good?

DaveGT

Hi, I am currently building a website for me and the party animals of Glasgow to enjoy. There will be tons of photos and videos plus a forum so therefore i will require a lot of space and large bandwidth so the only option is to go paid stylee.

I had a look at a number of hosts but http://www.---------------.co.uk (Cant post direct link for some reason but it is STREAM LINE NET) caught my eye as it offers and attractive deal at a cheap price. I would be going for the UNLIMITED USER PACKAGE which is only £44.99 a year with free domain registration and no setup fee. It looks like it will furfill all my needs for my multimedia rich site. However is this too good to be true? Has anyone used them in the past and could give me and insite into how the operate. I don't like that word unlimited so I am wondering what are the real disk space / bandwidth limits.

My require spec is:

Min: 5GB webspace.
Min: 150 GB monthly bandwidth
Need: CGI, PHP, MYSQL support

If they are no as good as they say - anyone reccomend other places that are reliable with good communication that meet my needs at a resonable price?

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:
The website you provided is for a credit card processing site, and I would definatly not go with anyone who is offering you unlimited space or transfer(bandwidth) becuase they are already lying and who knows what else they will lie to you about.

Yes.. that domain is for a cc processing site. However either way-- I always suggest that people DO NOT buy unlimited accts. There is no such thing as unlimted, think about it.. do you have unlimited space on your computer? They're also overselling (no questions asked!).

I would recommend staying away from hosts whose domains have been blocked by FWS. It has been done for a reason (I'm sure that you would be able to find out why if you do a search).

Greetings,

I am the owner of http://cyberkit.biz, i will let you have your hosting first then you can pay.

Email me : Geogamer@gmail.com

Any Space - up to 4gb
Any bandwidth - up to 30 gb
and alot of cpanel, pre-installed scripts subdomains.

only for $15USD/ month this price can be change to suit your needs.

Back