• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is this even possible? ( 40GB / 900GB / $8.95/month)

markg85

Hey,

this site:
http://www.siteground.com/hosting_features.htm

is offering this.. i found this while looking for something in php and i wasn`t even looking for hosting anymore but the package this site offers seems impossible to me..

and even PHP 5!!!! (still pritty rare on shared hosting these days)

btw.. the site looks nice :)

so.. is this possible?

Take look at

www.dreamhost.com
www.servage.net
www.globat.com
www.site5.com
www.netfirms.com
www.godaddy.com

All of them OVERSELL like hell. Please be careful when getting hosting with such sites. You might loose your money because they may suspend your account if your try to use their *resources* which in the first place they cannot provide at that kinda prices :)

One thing that all oversellers have in common is YEARLY payments or HIGH SETUP fees on Monthly Payment Terms. The Reason being that client will generally go with YEARLY Payment Method and Money BAck Gaurantee is for short Duration. :p SMART Companies ;)

Last edited:
Do they provide dedicated server for $9 per month it looks like dedicated server offer or VPS at least.

Nope thats not a server. It is shared hosting. The offer is like that of a server but when you try to use that kinda space and Bandwidth, dont get shocked to see ACCOUNT SUSPENSION on the basis of CPU Overusage. Thats how Overselling works :p

Forget it, their lying, the little quote of offering 'BEST Features on the Market:' is an obvious one, apart from the massive promises.
And a setup fee for a shared package - come on.
Give em a miss, the don't even know hosts put xmas stuff on the sites 1st December onwards for fun and promotions. ;)

o well.. i was just wondering if it would be possible.. i don`t have plans on buying that anyway.. :p just wanted to know :)

I'm being serious.. I used more than what was provided bandwidth wise with dreamhost that i'm still paying the bill.. i used 20tb.

i'm not even kidding.. you may not believe me, but i was hosting open source files that got digged.

I'm being serious.. I used more than what was provided bandwidth wise with dreamhost that i'm still paying the bill.. i used 20tb.

i'm not even kidding.. you may not believe me, but i was hosting open source files that got digged.

What :confused4

Take look at

www.dreamhost.com
www.servage.net
www.globat.com
www.site5.com
www.netfirms.com
www.godaddy.com

All of them OVERSELL like hell. Please be careful when getting hosting with such sites. You might loose your money because they may suspend your account if your try to use their *resources* which in the first place they cannot provide at that kinda prices :)

One thing that all oversellers have in common is YEARLY payments or HIGH SETUP fees on Monthly Payment Terms. The Reason being that client will generally go with YEARLY Payment Method and Money BAck Gaurantee is for short Duration. :p SMART Companies ;)

host4cheap understands about what he speaks. I advise all to listen to his opinion because my experience prompts that all so actually

Back