• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there a domain register that will accept debit cards?

Anthony

HI well is there a co. that will accept debit card so they can take the money straght out of my account? I live in Australia so i xant send the money over PLEASE help!

any that accepts a credit card is going to accept a debit card....
i used my visa debit card to buy domains at godaddy and it worked just fine:)

so will?

soo will the money come out of my savings account? is that right? i have a Maestro debit card run by master card! will tha work?

Your debit card will be accepted by anywhere that accepts mastercard. It will withdraw from your savings account.

Re: so will?

Originally posted by Anthony
soo will the money come out of my savings account? is that right? i have a Maestro debit card run by master card! will tha work?

Hmmm... I think you may be confused. Maestro, I believe, is an ATM card -- not a debit card.

-mk

Does it have a MasterCard logo on it with 4 sets of 4 numbers?

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx ?

If so, works like a credit card, if not, nope.

no its not! is has the master card logo but the numbers are like
XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XX
Dose any one know a co that will give a credit card to a 15 year old australian? Who dosent have a job? I didnt think so! Now how am i ment to register my domain? Im livin in AU so i cant send money over and my perents wont let me use there card! Any one have an idea on how i can get a credit or a debit card for a 15 year old?

Hello Anthony,

You have two possibilities. Firstly, you may find a cheap AU registrar (heh pretty hard to find). Or have you considered the money order option. Last time we used money orders the charge from Australia post was around $2.20AU.

Still this extra charge is better than paying the $60 + for an AU registrar.

Robert

Basically a check, backed by a bank. Here in Cali, you can get them at any booze outlet, quickie mart, post office, or bank.

Hello Anthony,

A money order is a way of secure transaction if you do not want to send money. You simply go into Australia Post tell them that you wish to send a money order, they will ask for an address and how much you are paying. The charge is somewhere around $2.20

They then send these off to the company/persons and they can claim it.

Robert

Back