• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is the FWS site updated?

ritz

Maybe a month ago now I reported tons of dead links in the listings. Not a single one has been removed. I also submitted a website. It was not listed either. So, is the website no longer updated?

Did. Weeks back. They should take on a couple volunteers to remove dead links if they won't check reports. Looks bad...

A lot of the links are still active as completely different unrelated web pages so the link checker would show as active.

I'll be working on this starting next week. Sorry about the delay. There are way too many free hosts closing down after being open just a few months.

I'll be working on this starting next week. Sorry about the delay. There are way too many free hosts closing down after being open just a few months.

Agreed. I think I reported a ton of them. Or at least did a few pages of that section. I'm more than happy to help out removing dead links. I just don't want to advertise somewhere filled with dead links. Just looks kinda bad I think.

August 30th, 2013, 07:33 "I'll be working on this starting next week"

September 21st, 2013 - Even more dead links than before. Not a single report dealt with

Sorry about the delay. I've removed about 50 defunct former free hosts and added all new reviews. I'll be going through the new submissions of free hosts over the next couple of days.

Thanks for reporting free hosts no longer in business!

Back