• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is F2S really the best?

jazmaan

Damn, my F2S site is down again - victim of the recurrent
"no space left on the server" curse. I have an account with
Liquid2K but I am loathe to actually use it after reading about how they claim ownership of anything you upload there.

What are my other options for a fast, reliable NO ADS server with FTP? I don't need anything else fancy - no need for CGI or anything but plain old HTML. But it has to have FTP and NO ADS.

Suggestions?

There are a lot of host that will do this (so think) all you need to do is do a power search or even a advanced search and you will find a good host

Has anyone got elitecities to work though? I tried signing up, then uploaded my files, but could not view them. An ad banner popped up, and a blank page with title "Elitecities.com" came up. I tried emailing them, but it has been over a week, and no reply. I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Ive had a lot of problems with them in the past. Their ftp servers basically dont work and the web upload doesn't work most of the time...

A lot of space though so the service is tempting...

Oh yeah...and their service is SOOO slow...!

In my opinion, yup, it's the best one so far without ads and with CGI. server26's da bomb! hehe...:)

Originally posted by LeX
In my opinion, yup, it's the best one so far without ads and with CGI. server26's da bomb! hehe...:)

I have an account on server 7 and it whoops the llama's ass. Only problem is, the CGI.pm is to old for ikonboard :p, so I gotta upload it and update the scripts to look in my dir to find it :(.

Back