• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is ARVIXE shutting down?

ahsa

i have been using services of arvixe for last two years; however, i did not plan to continue my website so i did not go for renewal. arvixe people sent me message that your domain expired and no more active; however, they also charged me USD154 and on my billing statement showing expiry 2019. for last two weeks i am asking them for refund but they are not replying. my complaint ticket number is showing ópen' as status but no further action; i have sent them reminders but no response from them. form different forums it seems they are in trouble..... what should i do if they do not refund? my bank also saying you first pay us then we will lodge dispute with merchant.

Arvixe has been acquired by Edurance Group. Last year they closed their affiliate program and now I have noticed that their support quality has also dropped. I had my site alexwebhosting.com hosted with them in the past but now I have moved it to Godaddy.

Since Arvand Sabetian, the former CEO of Arvixe has left the company, its quality of services is going down day by day. I would advise stay away with this host.

Back