• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IRC Network

gigebox

Would like to invite everybody to chat on irc.gigebox.com #lobby

Maybe we can discuss free hosting, freewebspace.net and how to improve it for new customers!

Regards,

Pretty sure there is a section for advertising free services not normally related to hosting.

Besides, most of these guys don't bother with IRC. I run an IRC network as well, and I've only ever had like 3 people from here on it.

Thank You

Pretty sure there is a section for advertising free services not normally related to hosting.

Besides, most of these guys don't bother with IRC. I run an IRC network as well, and I've only ever had like 3 people from here on it.

Thank you for your reply Seraphim, I thought that would be the case, I see alot of people not using IRC these days yet it was worth a post; what's your IRC?

All the info for it is available on my site. I use it as something of a live support for my services, and over time it's accumulated channels as my clients and friends use it.

But people on FWS tend to not use such, especially because almost anyone running at least a VPS can offer an IRC of their own. Not a lot of reason for everyone to group on a particular person's IRC unless Peo declares a specific network/channel to be the 'official' one for here.

Not sure if there is such a thing actually, I'd have to dig around a bit to see if there is.

All the info for it is available on my site. I use it as something of a live support for my services, and over time it's accumulated channels as my clients and friends use it.

But people on FWS tend to not use such, especially because almost anyone running at least a VPS can offer an IRC of their own. Not a lot of reason for everyone to group on a particular person's IRC unless Peo declares a specific network/channel to be the 'official' one for here.

Not sure if there is such a thing actually, I'd have to dig around a bit to see if there is.

My exact point of discussion :)

[/B]

My exact point of discussion :)

Thanks for the invite HostRazor, but like everyone here (but say, 3 people) I am too lazy, or other-wise preoccupied to participate within an IRC Server. I actually have a constant connection open to a client's IRC server to monitor the performance. :)

Back