• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

irc / java applets

Haze

iminteractive.net
NLC
Ok i want to implement a script of some kind into my site so that users can access our irc chatroom. Does anyone know of any sort of FREEWARE script, etc that can do this? I do stress the word FREEWARE as I would like to use ONLY FREEWARE. That word again people, is FREEWARE! :) thank you

Originally posted by evilhaze
Ok i want to implement a script of some kind into my site so that users can access our irc chatroom. Does anyone know of any sort of FREEWARE script, etc that can do this? I do stress the word FREEWARE as I would like to use ONLY FREEWARE. That word again people, is FREEWARE! :) thank you

Yeah, theres a CGI IRC client called Whiplash that'll allow you to connect to any IRC network (such as dalnet), but I don't remember the URL. Try searching for it in Altavista, I think thats how I found it last time.

Back