• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPanel or Whmcs

mattie005

Which do you recommend me to use: ipanel or whmcs.
(Or if there is any other php billing script under $15 you know of and its good please recommend that!)

i have $15 i can spend but i can afford both and whncs costs more.

Which is better. I need it to work with paypal and do invoices for paid clients. Dont need it for free hosting.

Thank You! :)

Can I say clientexec if you want to have billing systems that is okay but cheap.

If you want to have very decent one... try ModernBill from 15$/month

WHMCS wins hands down. It beats ClientExec and ModernBill without trying. And yeah, iPanel/iHost are way too buggy for someone’s liking, the only reason people buy it is because it has forced ad's (Which WHMCS are developing an add-on for this!)

If I was you; I'd stay away from iPanel/iHost like a plague

WHMCS = win

Over ClientExec and ModernBill, I'm not sure about that. ModernBill 5 is pretty amazing. But it beats iPanel hands down.

You can't really compare iPanel to something like WHMCS or ClientExec because the development team and the size of the projects are HUGELY different.

WHMCS for sure.

WHMCS is a pick, but I use WHM AutoPilot now, since it's WHM and ordering system runs great.
haven't used iPanel yet but the ordering system is too simple...

Back